At Centra #WeChooseCommunity and to celebrate the launch of Centra Choices we are offering five groups the chance to win £1,000 each to help make a difference in your community.
To apply, you must be able to show how your project benefits your group and the wider community. It should also reflect one or more of the following traits: Positivity / Kindness / Respect / Attitude.
Terms & Conditions
- The application process opens on Tuesday, 3 May 2022 and closes on Friday, 12 August 2022.
- If you are successful in your application you agree to participate in a photograph for PR and marketing purposes, including for use in print and online media, and social media.
- Applicants should be based in Northern Ireland.
- Five successful applicants will be contacted by 5th September.
- The finishing date of your project must not be before September 2022.
- Once you have submitted your application it cannot be amended. If you are successful in your application, the funds must be spent on the project detailed in the application.
- By completing this application, you acknowledge you are applying for a one-off grant, and you accept your application might not be successful.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- We may need to contact you either by telephone or by email using the details provided.
- We cannot give individual feedback on unsuccessful applications.
- Your group must not be run for private profit.
- Applications for projects that involve the following will not be considered:
- promoting any political activities or causes
- promoting any religious beliefs (but we will consider projects led by religious organisations, if they’re for the good of the whole community)
- exclusively paying salaries or other running costs
- giving our grant to other people or organisations (onward grant making)
- projects that have already happened or will be finished before the giving period ends
- projects that public authorities (for example, the council) are responsible for, by law
- sponsored events
- overseas projects
- projects which, in our opinion, could harm the reputation of Centra